Q: What does the traction control system/StabiliTrack light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

What does the traction control system (TCS)/StabiliTrack Warning Light mean?

A: The traction control system (TCS)/StabiliTr...

The traction control system (TCS)/StabiliTrack Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. The TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light can illuminate in two ways: 1. If the light comes on and stays on, then the TCS and possible the StabiliTrack system has been disabled, and is therefore not active. 2. If the light flashes on, then the system is currently active and in use. Tip The TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light will briefly illuminate when the car is turned on. When the engine is turned on, the light should disappear.