Q: my car is shaking and saying engine power source low

my car started shaking and stalled a couple times while driving it. It came up on the screen, engine power source low and the engine light came on.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the engine light on, you will need to take the vehicle to have it scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. Power loss typically comes from electrical issues, fuel issues, or spark issues. With that being said, the check engine light is telling you the computer has detected issues with the vehicle, and it wants to tell you about them. Scanning the computer for diagnostic troubleshooting codes will give you a list of any and all issues the computer has found. This will help direct you in a position to make the necessary corrective repairs. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.