Q: Car stopped while driving an steering wheel locked an engine light on

asked by on July 30, 2017

Oct 2016 I was driving my chevy Impala an it just cut off while turning an the steering wheel locked. had it parked since then . Never ran the car until now July 29, 2017 Notice battery was dead replaced the battery. Tried to crank the car but car wouldn't turn over I could hear it want to crank but won't start. Put gas in the car, tapped the alternator an starter no luck at all.

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. When a car sits for an extended period of time, several issues can occur that cause the vehicle to not start. Sometimes it’s an ignition system problem. with relays or ignition system components being damaged or worn out. In other cases, it will be due to clogged fuel system components, or simply bad gasoline. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr