Q: Have a 90 mile comute each way own a Hond a odessey any advice? Is thus vehicle reliable?

I have a 90 mile comute each way and am afraid my car would not take it well I own a Honda Odessey what suggestions can you give me

Hi there. Overall, a Honda Odyssey is a pretty reliable and dependable. In most cases, routine service and maintenance will extend the life of your vehicle significantly. If your car is running rough and depending on the mileage of your vehicle, it might be better for you to purchase a newer car; especially if you are going to be making this commute more often.

3. Have a 90 mile comute each way own a Hond a odessey any advice? Is thus vehicle reliable?