Q: Where is transmission speed sensor on 07 Lincoln MKZ?

asked by on June 14, 2017

Looking for transmission speed sensor. Got an incorrect gear ratio.

Hi there. It is common for 2006 to 2010 Ford / Lincoln transmissions to have problems with the TSS and OSS harnesses. It’s attached to the side of the transmission and is very difficult to get to without removing multiple components under the transmission or removing the transmission itself. Unfortunately, this is not a service our mobile mechanics offer, so you might want to purchase a service and repair manual for your vehicle and look up the location to determine if you want to attempt this repair or replacement.