Q: Not sure what the problem is , losing coolant but no leaks .

asked by on February 27, 2017

I flushed and change the coolant , got a new water pump, new thermostat, new heater core hoses , new radiator hose , oil change, coolant temperature gauge is wacky while driving but hasn't overheated , takes a a few seconds to kick into a gear when you go from drive to reverse or park, or vice versa , transmission fluid is full, clean, engine feels like it's lacking alittle power , alittle sluggish. Any help?

If you are losing coolant then you do have a leak somewhere. If when pressure testing there is a loss of pressure but no external leaks then you have an internal leak. You will need to remove the spark plugs and after pressure is on the coolant system turn the engine over to see what cylinder blows out the coolant. Then you will know where to look when the heads are removed.