2011 Ford Fusion Sport wont reverse and smells like its b...

Q: 2011 Ford Fusion Sport wont reverse and smells like its burning

About a week before it happened it would chug when I would go in reverse and smell like rubber burning. Now it wont go in reverse. I was driving home Christmas night and I turned left at the corner and it got stuck in very little snow. It took forever to get it pulled to the side of the road. It just didn't want to reverse

You may have damaged the transmission when you got stuck in the snow and will need to have the systems checked to see if the transmission needs internal repairs. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you to check the systems for you.