Q: have to push on main fuse box to get the engine to start and idol

Worked fine , Used you tube trying to recharge my a/c ,it told my bf to connect the ground to a/c , he attached it to the fuse box at the a/c while on and spayed that can of stuff where the video showed. but now it only will turn over and idol if I push and hold pressure on the fuses in the main box , no codes but the" service 4wd " light is on ?!?! Replacements the a/c fuse , still the same ? You can text me :) 8019204420

A: You need to first check all the fuses, the ...

You need to first check all the fuses, the connections at the battery cables, and the connection at the cable to the fuse box. My guess is that there is likely a loose connection at the fuse box or at the main battery cable to the starter, and pushing on the fuse box moves everything in just the right way to make a better connection. It's also very possible that there was another fuse blown when the other work was being done. If the connections are good, and the fuses are all good, then you should have a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the no start issue that you're having.