Q: Normal operating voltage?

I was just curious as to what the operating voltage should be on my pickup. Currently, my voltage gauge in my dash shows my truck runs at about 14.5 volts. I am getting the battery tested today to make sure my battery isn't on its way out. (Getting slower to start cranking) so i was just curious if this high of voltage is normal, or if i should be expecting an alternator or other problems shortly.

Most vehicles require at least 13 volts to operate properly. Ideal voltage is 13.8 - 14.4 volts. 14.5 volts is completely acceptable and should cause no issues.

3. Normal operating voltage?