Q: Check engine light on code reads engine misfire what part should I replace first and if that dose not work what next

Check engine light is on the code reads engine misfire. What part should I replace first and then what's next?

Replacing parts until the car is fixed can be a very expensive way to do a repair. A thorough diagnosis can save you time and money. But if you have misfire codes, the last digit of the code should indicate which cylinder is misfiring so you can turn your attention to that cylinder. In many cases the ignition components (coils,wires, plugs etc will be interchangeable so you can swap parts from cylinder to cylinder to see if the misfire moves. Still, your best move may be to engage a professional to figure out precisely what the problem is. You can contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your misfire and tell you what needs to be done.

3. Check engine light on code reads engine misfire what part should I replace first and if that dose not work what next