Q: AC not taking coolant

Cannot get a flow through the system. AC clutch is working it engages but does not allow the flow through could it be the compressor?

Hey there. You may have a bad A/C compressor if you see the compressor engage but the high and low pressures stay the same. If the high pressure spikes above 300 or more, then the compressor can produce pressure but there is a blockage in the system from a blockage in the condenser or orifice tube filter. If you need to have an expert take a look, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the AC and move forward with repairs.

3. AC not taking coolant