Q: evap

asked by on June 11, 2016

I'm failing emissions for evap I have replaced evap purge valve and the vapor canister vent solenoid and my check engine light is still on for evap PO446

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Restriction in the EVAP vent or purge hoses can also cause this code. A restricted EVAP canister will also set P0446. A smoke test can find restricted canister. I suggest having a mechanic come out and diagnose your Check Engine Light instead of replacing expensive parts that may not have failed.