Q: fuse box diagram makes no sense. I'm looking for the left tail light fuse which says it's F48, which doesn't exist in my fuse box.

I'm looking to replace a fuse and the fuse box diagram in my user manual makes no sense. I'm looking for the left tail light fuse which says it's fuse F48, which doesn't exist in my fuse box under the hood...it only goes up to fuse F30. Either my user manual has an error or I'm not understanding it. I cannot find an accurate fuse diagram online either.

I can send a picture as well. Thank you!

All your exterior are controlled by the lighting control module and if you have problems with only one light then your will need to have the lighting module scanned for problems to see if it needs wire repair or a replacement module. The module supplies all power and ground to external lights.

3. fuse box diagram makes no sense. I'm looking for the left tail light fuse which says it's F48, which doesn't exist in my fuse box.