Q: How can I reduce the glare in the rear view mirror?

How can I reduce the glare in the rear view mirror?

A: Reducing the glare coming from the rear vie...

Reducing the glare coming from the rear view mirror makes it much safer to drive after night. Adjust the lever at the bottom of the mirror to change from normal position when pushed back to the anti-glare position when pushed forward.

With an automatic rearview mirror, sensors detect headlights behind you and automatically reduces the amount of light reflected. The button on the lower front of the rear view mirror is automatically in the On position, but you can switch it to Off by moving the button.