Q: My car is leaking engine oil from under the car in a mass amount what could be causing this to happen?

I ran over something in the road last night & now my car is leaking engine oil profusely. What kind of damage could i have done& what to do to get it fixed?

The lower oil pan is an engine component that is close to the road and thus, if impacted, could be one possible leak point. Road debris impacting the oil pan can cause it to split, tear, or crack. Oil pans are replaceable and on your vehicle removal and replacement does not appear to be a particularly difficult task. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request oil pan replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get the leak identified and repaired for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. My car is leaking engine oil from under the car in a mass amount what could be causing this to happen?