Q: Heavy transmission leak.

My transmission fluid is leaking heavily and appears to be dripping down from the top.

Transmission fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The transmission needs to be inspected to determine the source of the leak. If the leak source is not obviously identified, Nissan has a TSB out NTB09-140 which discusses the proper diagnosis using a UV dye to locate hard to spot leaks. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the equipment and experience to locate the leak source and recommend the correct repair.