Q: oil inside spark plug chamber and clicking/ticking

Misfired engine diagnosed in 2 chambers, removed coil pack to find excessive oil in chambers. Removed the spark plugs and cranked engine after replacement, now excessive smoke from exhaust, clicking/ticking from engine and noticed bubbling from rocker gasket

Hello - oil is leaking from the valve cover, down into the spark plug recesses as you noticed. This causes the spark plugs to short, creating the misfire you have experienced. No doubt some of this oil leaked into the combustion chamber when you replaced the plugs, causing smoke from the exhaust as the oil is burned. I would recommend replacing the valve cover gasket by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and repair the leaky gasket. Should the misfire continue, it may be necessary to replace the spark plug boots if they were damaged by the engine oil as well. The oil contamination could allow continued shorting.

3. oil inside spark plug chamber and clicking/ticking