Q: Car won't start - 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

My 2007 Eclipse will not start. We've checked the battery, changed the starter and checked wiring. All lights, radio, Windows, etc work but when you turn the key to crank the engine nothing happens.

A: Hi there. Check any fuses that are ignition...

Hi there. Check any fuses that are ignition related. If all of the fuses are in good shape, then check the wire condition to make sure that there is no corrosion on the wire or on any terminal. If your vehicle has a tilt steering column, then put the steering column straight and try starting the engine again. Check the shifter to the transmission and make sure that it is in park to start the engine.

If everything checks out to be good, then the ignition switch needs replacing. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can help you determine why the car is not starting.