Q: Where are the air bags located?

asked by on December 15, 2015

Where are the air bags located?

Your Civic has a number of air bags located throughout the cabin. They’re designed to deploy under different conditions to protect against specific types of injuries. Of course, if the collision is particularly severe, they can all deploy at the same time. Here’s where you’ll find them:

1. Driver and Passenger Front: There’s an air bag located in the steering wheel, as well as the dash directly in front of the front passenger position.

2. Side Air Bags: There are two side air bags in your car, one on each side of the cabin. They’re designed to protect the driver and front passenger during side collisions.

3. Side Curtain Air Bags: There are two side curtain air bags in your car, one located on each side. They’re stored in the car’s ceiling and will inflate to cover both the front and rear windows during certain impacts.