Q: Car won't start sometimes

I'm looking to buy a car off of a co-worker for $500 he said the only problem is the sunroof is stuck and the car doesn't start sometimes. When the car doesn't start it's rare but when it does happen he leaves the key in the ignition for about 15 minutes then it'll start. I was thinking maybe it could be the starter or the spark plugs? If this was to be one of the issues how much would I have to invest to fix that issue?

The vehicle and engine would decide on the actual cost to repair the problems. The no start may be more than a battery or starter. I recommend having a pre-purchase inspection done on the car to ensure that the correct repairs are done and that the car is in good working order.

3. Car won't start sometimes