Q: What does it mean if the Supplemental Restraint System light in the dash comes on?

What does it mean if the Supplemental Restraint System light in the dash comes on?

Your car is equipped with a supplemental restraint system (SRS). This includes your air bags, as well as seat belt components and more. If the controlling computer notices a problem with the air bags, the front passenger sensing system or the seat belt pretensioners, it will turn on the SRS light in the dash. This is your sign to have the car inspected as soon as possible. Note that this light may come on in conjunction with other lights, including the passenger air bag off light.

• What does it mean if the Supplemental Restraint System light in the dash comes on?