Four wheel drive stuck in two wheel drive. 2003 v8-5.3l 4...

Q: Four wheel drive stuck in two wheel drive.

Four wheel drive stuck and won't move back to two wheel drive.

This is a pretty common issue for your vehicle. The most likely cause of your concern is a bad shifter motor for your transfer case. Other common failures are of the transfer case control module and the actual switch that controls the shifter motor. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to diagnose exactly which one of these components is causing your four wheel drive to not operate correctly.