Q: blower fan /fan delayed about15 to 30 minutes

asked by on December 21, 2016

my car 2007 altima 2.5S, it takes between 15 to 30 minutes before air flows or blower fan comes out,can you tell me the possible causes or posssible problem ??

Blower Motor Relay Replacement $87.03 - $218.37 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing you will want to look into is the blower motor relay. This is a relitively easy part to inspect and replace. First locate the relay and check the contact for the terminal. Make sure the connection is strong. Touch the relay and when you turn on the blower and feel for any movement or a click. If the relay does not activate, then you will need to replace it. In addition to this relay malfunctioning, the AC amp module can also cause these symptoms with the blower motor as well. This is more expensive and extensive repair. Start with the simpler relay repair first and work your way to more complex electrical testing. For more help, contact our service department.