Q: Car vibrates; clanking noise

My car vibrates as soon as I start driving. I was told it's either my control arm or a wheel bearing. I also hear a loud noise as soon as I hit about five mph, and it gets louder and I drive. I hear a clanking noise when I go over bumps or speedbumps.

It sounds like you may have more than one issue with your car. The vibrating sounds like a wheel bearing and the clanking noise sounds like you might have a ball joint or a tie rod end that is worn out. The ball joint holds the control arm to the spindle and the tie rod is what steers your car. I would recommend having a technician come out and inspect the car’s vibration issue and replace any parts as necessary.

3. Car vibrates; clanking noise