Q: It started shaking then stalled out and wouldn't start back up

Well this question is for my father because it's my father's pickup truck that's having a problem and he can't quite figure it out but what he has told me is one day was driving and it started shaking then just stalled out and it wouldn't start back up so now he just has it at his friends house which is out of town from where he lives so that's pretty much the story i know its not mutch but i hope you can figure out what the problem is

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both. For example, if the ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module are faulty, this may cause the motor to not produce the spark needed to ignite the fuel in the motor. This generally will not create a shaking reaction as you have described, however it is not out of the question depending on the circumstances.

If there is a fuel delivery problem, this may be related to low fuel pressure, faulty or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty or dirty idle air control valve (this relays information about air intake to the computer which makes fuel adjustments), or potentially a faulty fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump. Fuel delivery problems will typically not allow the proper amount of fuel to be delivered to the cylinders which results in a lean fuel condition which can cause backfiring or simply cause the motor not to start as a result of fuel starvation. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your no start problem.