Q: Heater is blowing mixed temperature air into the cabin area.

My cars heater blows lukewarm air on the drivers side vent, normal hot air through the middle, and slightly warm air thru the passengers side. Thats pretty much it.

Hi there. Check the blend doors to the heater system. The doors could have a leak with the weather stripping. Then check the air ducting in the dash up by the heater blower motor and see if there is a leak for cold air to enter. The middle duct gets hot air first, then spreads out to the side air ducts. There could also be a leak where the ducts split off. If you need further assistance with the air ducts having warm air on the ends and hot air in the middle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Heater is blowing mixed temperature air into the cabin area.