Q: Electrical components don't work, service ESP system warning on

The Service ESP System warning came on in my car. Also, several electrical components started malfunctioning. The tail lights quit working. The truck open warning is on as well. I cannot lock the doors as the fuse keep blowing. What might be causing these malfunctions?

There should be a problem code associated with the ESP System warning. That will further direct the diagnosis for that problem. Check the fuse and brake light switch for the tail light issue. The door locking fuse issue indicates a sticking or shorted door lock actuator, which overloads the circuit and blows the fuse. A professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect the electrical system to have this repaired accordingly.

3. Electrical components don't work, service ESP system warning on