Q: Car won't start - 1997 Lincoln Town Car

My car won't start lights turn on and it sounds like it wants to start but it won't. Has a new battery. Recently had front lower and upper ball joints replaced new coils and wires and a new cool air intake set in it.

A: Hi there. You will need to check to see if ...

Hi there. You will need to check to see if the engine cool air aftermarket intake is connected correctly. Then check the engine for fuel pressure and spark to the engine. With aftermarket sensors and intake, it may be causing incorrect air flow into the engine and causing the no start. If you would like to have this checked by an expert, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the starting problem and assist with the proper repairs.