Q: My car won't go faster than 70 mph

When I'm on the highway I put in fifth gear and try to floor it but the car like jumps and stays at 70 mph no check engine light I replaced the 02 sensor Cause the check engine light went on before but it didn't seem to do anything please help

This is a common sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being supplied to the motor. When this is not working properly, this can cause the motor to hesitate and jerk a bit as you describe as a result of the unbalanced air/fuel mixture provided to the motor.

I would recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is jerking at high speeds and suggest any needed repairs.

3. My car won't go faster than 70 mph