Q: No pressure in the fuel rail...help!

1989 on the outside but 1995 on the inside with upgrades and maintenance. New fuel pump and fuel filter. New pressure regulator. No pressure in the fuel rail. What could be the reason?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Check to be sure you have power to the fuel pump. A common problem regarding this issue is a lack of power getting to the fuel pump. I have seen this happen where the crankshaft position sensor was faulty, therefore there was no power to the fuel pump or any spark produced to the coils. You should be able to follow the wire that goes to it through the bell housing of the transmission to the passenger side firewall. Hope this helps and good luck!

3. No pressure in the fuel rail...help!