Cadillac Catera Engine overheated. Now the car will not s...

Q: Cadillac Catera Engine overheated. Now the car will not start

asked by on July 28, 2017

Cadillac catera engine overheat an car won't start it trys to start but dont

If the engine has been severely overheated, there may be serious damage. But don’t panic yet. At 250000 miles there could be any number of reasons why your car won’t start that may not require major engine work. Your best bet is to have the car properly diagnosed so you can make a well informed decision about what to do. Contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Cadillac and let you know what it is going to take to get it going again.