Q: Maintenance light - 2003 Honda Pilot

asked by on October 18, 2016

Why my maintenance light is on

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote
Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. There are numerous reasons this could be happening. The most likely reason a light may come on is that it is due for oil change. If you can, check your mileage since your last oil change and determine if you need a change. However, there is no way to know at this point without reading the codes for the light. I would like to suggest you have one of our professional technicians take a look at your car and diagnose why your maintenance light is on. Good luck and I hope this helps.