Q: Won't move sound like a cat in a blender

My car will start but it won't move when I put it back into park it sounds like a cat in a blender

I don’t know what a cat in a blender sounds like, but I think I may know what it is that you are hearing. It’s possible that you have had a CV joint fail, in which case the transmission and an axle will turn, but the axle has lost it’s mechanical connection to the wheel so the car will not move. The other side of this is that stepping on the brake will not stop the axle from turning, so when you try to put the car in park, it’s as though you were trying to shift into park while the car was moving. That will make a pretty terrible gear grinding kind of sound. You should be able to put the car in park after shutting off the engine, But be careful and be sure to set the brake, because in this condition, being in Park will not prevent the car from rolling. The good news is that this is not a big deal to fix. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your CV joints and let you know what it will take to fix your car.

3. Won't move sound like a cat in a blender