Hi I have a 2011 Infiniti ex35 has no leak but I just rea...

Q: Hi I have a 2011 Infiniti ex35 has no leak but I just realize that the radiator bottle is empty and the coolant is low? What shoul

asked by on August 27, 2017

I have no leaks but just realize my radiator bottle is empty and the coolant is low. What should I do?

If your overflow coolant reservoir is getting empty you should keep the coolant full to prevent overheating the engine. The coolant may be low for a couple reasons. The first is you have a leak in the cooling system externally that you have not detected or the engine may be getting it internally leaking through the head gasket. You will need to have the cooling system pressure tested for external leaks and then have the system checked for combustion gases getting in the cooling system to indicate and internal leak. A repair to fix the problem can then be determined.