Q: Can I add keyless entry to a car?

I am planning on buying this used Sentra. I noticed that it does not have keyless entry. The person selling the car said that it did not come with the car. Even my grandma's 1997 Ford has a keyless entry, so I found that odd. Is it possible that the seller just lost the remotes? If it really doesn't come with keyless entry, can get it installed?

A: Some economy late model vehicles, like the ...

Some economy late model vehicles, like the Sentra you are considering, are not equipped with keyless entry. I highly doubt the owner lost the remotes. It is possible to buy an aftermarket keyless entry system and have it installed.