Q: Heater blower

Heater blower either quits working or blows continuously until fuse is pulled. The module has been replaced twice, resistor pack and blower motor replaced once and all in 3 years. Also, sometimes sounds like turn signal is on when it isn't. Don't know if that pertains to the problem or not. All fuses checked by dealer as well. Any clues to what would cause this to keep happening? Could there be a possible short in the ground wire? If so, where?

If the blower motor does not respond to on and off commands at the switch, generally the switch is faulty. The turn signal issue is probably not related to the problem with the blower. If you hear the flashing unit operating (uncommanded) and/or there is a visual indication that the turn signals are operating (again, uncommanded), that could signify a problem with the column mounted turn signal switch (or combination switch). If you desire that these electrical problems be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical component diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.