Q: P0193 in Ford fiesta durateq

What should be checked for code p0191 and p0193 in Ford fiesta diesel

A: Trouble codes P0191 and P0193 are the tro...

Hello.

Trouble codes P0191 and P0193 are the trouble codes for issues with the fuel rail pressure circuit range, reading excessively high. It may be possible that the fuel rail sensor or circuit is having an issue. I would test the fuel pressure sensor and carefully examine the connector and wiring to see if anything needs to be replaced. If the wiring and sensor are okay then it may be possible that there is a fuel pressure or computer issue.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic