Q: My 2002 Nissan Maxima has a noise when I start it. The sound keeps emitting while driving and it becomes louder especially when I turn left and right.

After I start engine, I can hear the noise which is not very loud. When I start back up my car or make a turn ( left and right ) the noise goes louder. Also it goes all the driving period.

Hi there. The noise could be either the alternator making a noise as the inside bearing could be wearing out or the windings could be old and dirty making a whining sound or the noise could be the power steering pump humming as it may have air in the fluid or it may have a bad pressure control valve. If you need further assistance with the engine making a noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My 2002 Nissan Maxima has a noise when I start it. The sound keeps emitting while driving and it becomes louder especially when I turn left and right.