Q: VSC light on

VSC light is lit up on the dashboard. The car won't start after dying while driving.

A: The VSC light streams for vehicle stability...

The VSC light streams for vehicle stability control. This light will set if the computer sees a problem with the VSC system such as a wheel speed sensor or a broken tone ring which is a small ring located on the axle or inside the bearing. The dying while out driving issue sounds like a different problem like maybe a failing alternator not continuously feeding the starting charging system. A proper diagnostic inspection of your stalling issue and VSC light should be carried out to ensure the proper operation of both systems.