Q: 2003 mazda 6 wont rev past 3000 rpm has check engine light on mass air flow sensor has been replaced

car wont go over 3000 rpm in park drive neutral or reverse i changed the mass air flow sensor and problem is still the same.

You did not mention if your rpms are limited when driving forward gears? If you are trying to rev up the engine in park, neutral or reverse the computer will limit the rpms the engine will go and the limiter kicks in to prevent over revving engine. This is normal computer programming. If you have this problem when driving down the road in forward gears then you will need to have computer scanned for codes and have those codes diagnosed.

3. 2003 mazda 6 wont rev past 3000 rpm has check engine light on mass air flow sensor has been replaced