Q: Change interior lights and now it won't start.

Yesterday I was changing one of the interior lights of my car to an led and after I did I went to start the car and it won't start... I checked the fuse box under the hood and when you press on the fuse that says start the car starts with no problem we thought It was that fuse so I went to buy it and they ordered it and picked it up today and I changed it and it still won't start the car. The lights on the dash board come on and the radio too but none of the interior lights work. Even with the car on.

Hi there. There is a short in the switch to the interior lights causing the fuse box to burn fuses and make the car not start up. If you need further assistance with your electrical system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Change interior lights and now it won't start.