Q: I start my truck my stereo works fine, when I shut the motor then start it again, I got no sound but the stereo is on just no sou

When i start my truck stereo works fine, but when I shut motor off the stereo is on but no volume please help, it's a stock 6disc changer stereo help if u can?

ll lllll

Hi there. I would need to know what kind of truck this is before I could give you and actual information about the issue. From my experience with problems like this it is usually caused by a faulty radio amplifier. Most newer vehicles have amplifiers that send the sound to the speakers and this occurs when the amplifier stops working properly. I usually recommend taking the vehicle to a stereo shop to repair this issue.

• I start my truck my stereo works fine, when I shut the motor then start it again, I got no sound but the stereo is on just no sou