Q: My car will not turnover my car just stop and would not turnover I check my oil level and very very low had oil change 2months ago

Added three qts of oil car will not turnover and sound like chain dragging

Based on the information given, it is very difficult to diagnose the issue. The chain dragging and lack of starting sounds to me like your timing chain has broken and needs to be replaced. Timing chains can cause damage to other components around it depending on the design of your particular vehicle. The oil leak is cause for concern and also needs to be inspected closer. The oil leak can be caused by a number of different components and if invisible during visual inspection, can be traced with a dye test. It is best at this point that you have an expert look at the vehicle to address the no start issue and other possible problems.

• My car will not turnover my car just stop and would not turnover I check my oil level and very very low had oil change 2months ago