Q: How do I repair srs code b0108?

I recently purchased an '03 toyota corolla, and noticed after purchasing my airbag light was on. I ran a diagnostic test on it and the code b0108 appeared and stated I had a short in p squib (to b+) what does this mean, and what parts may I need to fix this.

Hi there. When you get this code it is typically due to a failure of the passenger side air bag. Th air bag fails internally causing this light to come on. It can also be a circuit failure so I always check the connections of the circuit first. If all of them are clean and tight then the air bag itself needs to be replaced.

3. How do I repair srs code b0108?