Q: Code P2562

I went to AutoZone to get my check engine light check and this is what they gave me P2562 OBD-II Trouble Code: Turbocharger Boost Control Position Sensor Circuit. So what is the best way to fix it. I think the turbo just need to be clean because it did this when I first got the car and that's what they said

Hey Davon. I’d recommend reading this article on the P2562 OBD-II trouble code, as it will provide you with some great information on the cause of this code, possible sources and repair solutions. I’m not sure cleaning the turbo alone is going to resolve your issue - so read up on that article before you do anything.

3. Q: Code P2562