Q: Looking for a second opinion

Looking for a third party quote. The dealership says I need a new clutch. I have the occasional stickiness in first gear and the engine randomly revs up when I am in neutral at a complete stop.The problem only happens every now and then, but the dealership is saying that eventually I will end up stuck in first gear.

That certainly sounds like a clutch. Your clutch should last 150,000 miles and is not common for a 2 year old car to need a replacement. The only way I would figure your clutch could wear that fast is if it were driven hard for those 2 years. I would recommend having your clutch inspected by a certified technician.