Q: is the crv better than hyundai 2009

Hi, This is my first time buying a second hand car. i have two cars on the list which are crv 1999 and a hyundai 2009, both of them are automatic. I dont know which is more reliable and economic in driving in uphill and downhill.

A: Hi there. I like the Honda CRV since I have...

Hi there. I like the Honda CRV since I have a 1998 Honda CRV EX AWD that I have owned since 2005 and have had no major problems. I just recently passed the car down to my daughter for her first car. The car gets about 19 mpg average. I would recommend it. The other vehicle you listed is not complete since Hyundai makes several vehicles for 2009. I would need to know the model in order to make a proper comparison. Whichever car you buy, I recommend having a mechanic conduct a pre-purchase inspection on the car to make sure you that you are fully aware of the car's existing condition.