Q: Signs of a bad transmission 2011 Acura mdx

I am unsure if my starter, alternator, transmission, or battery is going bad. I turned my mdx off to fill it up with gas, when I tried to start my mdx it wouldn't start, I tried 3 times. Right before road side assistance came I tried to start my mdx and it cranked up with no problem, I'm unsure what the problem is, please help thank you.

Hello and thank you for contacting Your Mechanic.
It sounds like the battery is failing in your vehicle. The battery can be drained of power, but also the battery can be over charged. If the battery was to have an issue with over charging, then the computer will not allow the engine electronics to activate without the engine running and cut out the circuit to the starter in the event the battery has excessive over charge. Check the battery after driving the vehicle around for a long time without shutting it off during driving conditions. Then turn off the engine and try to restart it. If the engine will not restart, then check the voltage on the battery. If the voltage is higher than 14.7, then the battery is defective. I recommend replacing the battery before testing any thing else in your vehicle. If you need assistance in diagnosing your vehicle, then find a technician, preferably a technician from Your Mechanic to help you with your battery.

3. Signs of a bad transmission 2011 Acura mdx