Q: My check engine light is on,I took my vehicle to auto zone the code read as P2076 indicates the PCM detected the intake manifold

asked by on February 07, 2018

My check engine light is on the Code is reading P2076 Indicates the PCM detected the intake manifold tuning valve position sensor signal was not within acceptable limits. I just trying to clarify what what means.

As you know, code P2076 indicates that the signal for the tuning valve position sensor was not within a specified range. When this happens, often times it is related to a power or voltage supply issue, an open circuit or a poor electrical connection resulting in generating a faulty signal. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to properly diagnose.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr