Q: Q: How do you use the USB port?

How do you use the USB port?

If your car is equipped with a USB port (not all Fusions have them, so check to make sure yours is so equipped), you have the ability to connect a wide range of devices to your radio, including flash sticks, media players and portable chargers. Here’s what you need to know:

1. Locate the USB port. It should be under the Auxiliary jack to the left of the power accessory plug in your car’s center console.

2. Not all devices support this type of connection, so you’ll need to consult the manual or instructions that came with your device.

3. Connecting a device through the USB port will allow you to control the playback from the audio system (in most cases – this isn’t true for all devices.).

Tip

Full instructions on using the USB port can be found in your SYNC owner’s manual.

3. Q: How do you use the USB port?